Sunday, June 14, 2009

just a crazy day


breakfast for the day
thanks to my bb who bought me this after knowing i love toast bread vr much
simple yet caring =)

hehe, toast bread, cheese, strawberry jam

Heading to singapore after my breakfast, met up with my dear Harriet
Jurong Point shopping day for the whole afternoon
it has been extended so the whole shopping mall bcum much bigger than Jusco
and we managed to finish shop the whole building just in an afternoon's time and still can walk for another 2/3 rounds
( i began to admire my shopping capability, haha )

so, we chose Ajisen Ramen as our lunch


My choice
Volcano Ramen
topping with spicy minced pork
seldom eat ramen while visiting Japanese restaurant, even also seldom eat noodles in ordinary day
actually it was quite yummy especially its soup but I couldn't finish it coz it was just too much for me


Harriet's choice
Unagi bento
the taste was no much difference compare with Jaybee's


Ala carte
Fried octopus and baby octopus
hehe, we're octopus lover

had fun at Dragonfly for the whole night n back to her house at 5am
nice place as there had liveband and the surrounding system was great
but i felt the surrounding system at Zouk was better

it has been few years back i finished clubbing n back at 5 or 6
usually i'll be exhausted and back at 2 or 3
and i became more and more lazy to go clubbing in these 1 n 2 years
omg, dun tell me i became older ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment