Sunday, June 7, 2009

All abt sistass gossip nite out XD


Saturday was supposed to be a lovely and lazy day, it's the end of the week, supposed to have a great shopping with friends, pak tor - ing with my love, blah blah~ but i ended up with OT at office from 9am til 5pm =( I got no choice coz it's now peak period in audit industries, and our office is short of staff now. Sigh...

Finally got sth that could make me really happie XD. Got to meet up with Fang hua, Xin yin and Lan yin. Keeping on gossipping , chatted with everything, from love life to cosmetic, from foods to life. blah blah blah. I heart my sistas lotz =)

Really missed the life in Foon Yew. The life in Senior Middle Science 4. The life that we'd shared together. It's very very hard to keep on good friendship after high school. But we did it!

Maybe I looks like the girl tat is very outgoing and cheerful and also nice to chat wif, seems dat I have buncha friends. But in my deaper inside, the true friends who can really be true to me and who really touches me deeply, who really supports me while my ups and downs, are still my sistas.

I love u all =)

1 comment:

  1. darling, luv u forever lah....dun worry, be happy~ ^^V

    ReplyDelete