Monday, January 18, 2010

2010!

long time din post here...just update over here now to clean off the dust...ahha~

just to update, I have been through many ups and downs in year 2009 for my relationships(not only love, but also family and friends) and career. I did my 1st own overseas travel to 2 countries. I have finally got rid of damn ACCA and took my dear parents for convo, and saw joyfull from their faces!

by the way, i have many wishes over this year!

i wish personally...
increase my savings ($$$$)
increase my knowledge, self improvement
keep proper health
keep my skin in good conditions (hard leh, many blackhead, argh..)
stay happy in current relationships with family, friends, lover
travel every year no matter wat place =D
...

others just keep until i able to think of, but most important is i hope that this year will b much better than last year!!! =P

happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment