Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome back

well... welcome back to Jaybee
work has been suck over the past few months

being travel here and there, JB-Batu Pahat-KL-Langkawi-Cheras-Semenyik...etc etc
i have to admit that it has been a great experience for me, that i cannot learn from other places, i met many new friends over there, i did shopping in KL and Langkawi and spent alot of $ (haha...girl's nature), and of course, yet very tiring...
some ppl told me that auditor is for those who does not have any commitment because this job requires alot of travelling and cause less personal life, as auditor has to be very commit to his/her job even work during weekends.

my families complaint that they did not able to c me once in a month. my friends keep asking me when i have the time to attend gathering. i quarrel with the guy that pamper me the most and almost breakup with him due to miscommunications.

who is to be blamed?

i always carry a positive mind. i believe that as long as i believe, i will get it someday.
i believe that there is no beginning and no end, only a constant cycling and recycling of substance and experiences.

i want to take a break for my mind and soul, to prepare for the next challenge, to prepare for the next second.
hope that my life can back to normal path soon =)

2 comments:

  1. sure darling ur life be normal n brighter ever~~ hehe~~ ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so =)
    actually i just wish to have simple life ~

    ReplyDelete