Tuesday, July 7, 2009

delicious supper again

Just get bored and in bad mood too. thats y bb brought me to Danga Bay to have a walk after bb's Japanese class
of course we were there to have our supper too, keke



This brand of soya bean milk is nice!!
I like the bottle which reminded me of my primary sch days that I used to buy soft drinks at recess time =)



sweet and sour chicken rice
rate : 3/5
yumm~



crispy oat chicken chop
rate: 3/5

and the uncle who selling these was very nice and polite, good in manner too, just like ''Mr Nice''.
although he made us wait for very long because he was the only one who was responsible to cook all the food.

Thanks bb to keep hearing my nagging for nonsenses n staying by my side.





car shows gathering @ danga bay. just some freeman who like to show off their stereos.

No comments:

Post a Comment